Organic wedding photography for laid back, fun, and creative individuals
Nature is my biggest inspiration, outdoor weddings are my specialty. My approach to wedding photography is to stay out of the way for the majority of the day, capturing moments at a distance that you yourself probably didn’t even catch. I want to build a relationship with every couple that I work with. When I arrive on your wedding day, I want you to feel like one of your bridesmaids just showed up. A year down the road, I want you to call me up so we can go grab a coffee.
I offer two different options to help make sure you get exactly what you need for wedding coverage, choose between the package deal or book me by the hour. Prices listed are for local weddings, but I am more than happy to travel - I'd love to photograph your Las Vegas elopement or travel internationally! Both options include photo coverage by yours truly and an online gallery of all of your images that you can easily share with your family members and friends - they can buy their own prints directly from the site if they want to which saves you the hassle of trying to keep up with printing requests that your loved ones might send your way, plus I will mail you a thumb drive so you will have a backup hard copy.
If you need other vendor recommendations, check out The Best Wedding Vendors in Southwest Virginia aka nuptial ninjas.
8 hours of coverage
Minimum 3 hours
*Hourly option available Sunday-Friday only
Wedding Bucket List
Help me mark off items on my wedding bucket lists and there will be some added perks in it for you. From extra special handmade gifts to discounts, let's make some magic happen!
Let's Road Trip to Dreamy Locations
- Portland, Oregon
- The coast of Washington State
- Las Vegas [Neon Boneyard, Elvis officiating your wedding, etc]
- Salt Flats in Utah
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Savannah, Georgia
- Byron Bay, Australia
- New York City Rooftop
- New Orleans
- Aynhoe Park in England - The perfect mix of glam and taxidermy in an old English estate
Other Good Stuff
- Bride with My Little Pony Hair [a full head of flowing pastel locks like my 80's childhood obsession]
- Black wedding dress
- Poolside wedding
- Sunrise or sunset wedding at the beach
- Summer camp wedding complete with a campfire and s'mores
- A couple with a plethora of tattoos
- Cake by Maggie Austin Cakes
- Field of Sunflowers
- French Bulldog ring bearer - bonus points if it is wearing a super blingy necklace or flower collar
- Woodland forest wedding
- Halloween wedding
Are you ready for some beautiful photos that truly reflect who you are? Let's talk details! Fill in your info and I will get back to you as soon as possible. If you prefer to skip the form and contact me directly, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org